Despite what some haters may say, iced coffee is a viable drink of choice all year long. When you’re not in the mood for a hot beverage, iced coffee is a bit more refreshing, but it can be hard to make at home when you have to wait for your warm cup to cool down. Thankfully, other people seem to have this problem too, and that’s why the genius HyperChiller exists.
As the name so cleverly suggests, the HyperChiller can cool down any drink in seconds, meaning you can get a fully hot cup of coffee from your Nespresso or Keurig and put it in the HyperChiller for it to become cold. The whole process takes 60 seconds at most, so for those who don’t have the time or patience in the morning to wait for their coffee to cool down, it’s an ideal purchase.
Gallery: Amazon’s Best Selling Coffee Makers Are On Sale Right Now For Dangerously Low Prices (Delish)
1) Farberware 50124 Classic Yosemite Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator – 8 Cup, Silver
2) Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 Oz. Brew Sizes, Black
3) Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker, 8 to 12 Oz. Brew Sizes
4) Bodum K11683-01WM Bean Cold Brew Coffee Maker, 51 Oz, Jet Black
5) Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel (49981A)
6) DCC-3200P1 Perfectemp Coffee Maker, 14 Cup Progammable with Glass Carafe, Stainless Steel
7) 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker
8) Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee and Tea Maker, 12 Ounce, Chrome
The HyperChiller uses water to cool down drinks, so all you have to do is fill it with water and place it in your freezer before use. This also means the product is totally dishwasher safe, unlike other similar products that might use artificial gels as a cooling method.
Arguably the best part, though, is that while the HyperChiller prides itself on just how quickly it can turn coffee from hot to iced, it works on any other drink too. If you forgot to chill a bottle of wine before happy hour or prefer your juice cold, you can use the HyperChiller to cool them down without having to dilute the drink with ice cubes.
It has over 3,000 positive reviews on Amazon and is available for Prime shipping for just $25. When you think about all the money you’ll be saving by not going to the coffee drive-thru, that’s a steal.